- I wake up when I am finished being tired. I no longer set the alarm clock.
- It only takes me 60 seconds to get to work. No traffic stress.
- Showering and shaving is optional before noon on most days.
- The dress code: Bunny slippers, comfy t-shirt, and flannel jammy-pants.
- The owner is very nice.
- I choose who I want to do business with. I like working with nice people.
- I can work at the boathouse, or where ever else I want. France, sounds nice.
- I now have a very flexible and very liberal expense account.
- Generating a good income no longer weighs on my mind. I simply make as much, or as less, as I want. Eliminating that stress from my life was worth the leap in-and-of itself.
- Tons of Fun. I get to *do* and learn about new cool stuff everyday.
https://blog.pixelpunk.com/wp-content/themes/pixelpunk/images/logo.png 0 0 pixelpunk https://blog.pixelpunk.com/wp-content/themes/pixelpunk/images/logo.png pixelpunk2011-01-21 12:32:172011-01-21 12:32:17Top-10 Reasons I Love Being a Freelance Designer
My name is Michael. I am a Graphic Designer, Web Developer, & Social Media Content Producer living in Central New York.
Latest Blog Posts
Hours & Location
» Monday-Friday 8am-5:30pm
» Cross Lake, Memphis NY
» Phone: (585) 532-PUNK